Sign in to follow this  
hugaoxd

unban request

Hello, as an active Talca Racing player Id like to add something(also there are not rules related to ban appeals gg)

Hugao does not know why he was banned, that means that he has not learned and that he will behave exactly the same way in case he returns to the server, not even an simple apology from him

Whenever I entered the server, hugao would harass me and insult different players, if admins muted him, hugao changed his name because provoke players is his hobby, and when nX  was online it was even worse.

I do not want to be rude, but since Hugao or nX does not play here, the atmosphere at Talca Racing is much better and the entire Latino community(not Hugao friends) can confirm it

Also lets not forget that Hugao created multiple accounts at youtube, impersonating players from MTA and trashtalking in any video related to MTA

Author of the topic Posted
22 hours ago, Gteatero said:

Hello, as an active Talca Racing player Id like to add something(also there are not rules related to ban appeals gg)

Hugao does not know why he was banned, that means that he has not learned and that he will behave exactly the same way in case he returns to the server, not even an simple apology from him

Whenever I entered the server, hugao would harass me and insult different players, if admins muted him, hugao changed his name because provoke players is his hobby, and when nX  was online it was even worse.

I do not want to be rude, but since Hugao or nX does not play here, the atmosphere at Talca Racing is much better and the entire Latino community(not Hugao friends) can confirm it

Also lets not forget that Hugao created multiple accounts at youtube, impersonating players from MTA and trashtalking in any video related to MTA

Yes exactly, i have no idea why i was banned because in the screenshot i posted there is really no reason (I don't know if you saw this).

And if I'm going back with the same behavior as before, that's not your problem, it's the staff's problem, and as far as I know I don't have to apologize to anyone because there's no reason I'm banned (as you can see on the printscreen I posted above).

And i was really toxic but just the ones who deserved it i don't go insulting people there is a whole context of why i was insulting people on the server.

About the "harass" i did to you i was just being the same as i am with the other latin players, all latin people i know in this game i always got along with them and only you were the ones who got so cool thinking that I was insulting you, you have to leave your ego aside and take things more lightly because this is just a car game that ramps up.

You said that i created youtube accounts just to do trashtalk, it seems even a little schizophrenic of you to say that without having proof, because i don't know if you know me if i have to say what i think of someone I don't need to create a youtube account impersonating something to say what I think about the person.

Before i even liked to play your maps but after i met the person you are i feel disgusted by your maps now.

Author of the topic Posted
On 11/20/2021 at 2:53 AM, Gteatero said:

And i started joking about your map because you said in that interview video that you got inspiration from your grandfather to make the nyctophobia map when in fact the map is a cheap copy of nX_ v17.😂